Whether its hands on support or just advice that you need, QRH consult can guide you through the challenges and pitfalls of the industry.
QRH consult offers a specialized business advisory and guidance service, covering many different aspects of the air transport sector. Essentially, we adopt a ‘sounding board’ role for senior management to review new ideas and debate issues of concern on a truly confidential basis. This is backed by our knowledge and understanding of the market environment, in combination with our commercial, operational and technical experience.
For example, we can assist you when:
- Your organization needs specialist advice or assistance in solving a particular issue
- Your organization is in need of interim management personnel for a shorter or longer period to support your operations
- You may need to adapt your organization following new legislation
- You may need to develop new manuals and implement new procedures in daily operations
- You want to raise awareness within the organization of new regulations and procedures, by providing training and workshops
- You want to achieve a change in attitude within the organization, by providing training and workshops
- You may want to carry out a feasibility study of a possible business expansion or entering a new market